TATA Motors unveiled and showcased a series of EURO 6 and electric vehicles at the Auto Expo – The Motor Show 2020 in New Delhi, India.
Focusing towards new technologies and innovation in the auto industry, twelve car manufacturers showcased their products but TATA Motors was able to steal the limelight this year with their pavilion showcasing a complete new range of passenger, electric and commercial vehicles.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TATA PAVILION
• 12 Passenger and 14 Commercial Vehicles showcased.
• Widest range of EURO 6 ready portfolio on display.
• Unveiled the TATA HBX Show Car and the SIERRA EV Concept.
• Introduced the TATA HEXA Safari Edition.
• Launched the TATA HARRIER 2020.
• Unveiled the TATA ALTROZ EV
• Teases of the pre-production version of its flagship SUV – The TATA GRAVITAS.
• Globally unveiled the all new TATA WINGER Van and the TATA PRIMA Facelift 5530.S.
• Displayed the single largest EV portfolio across Passenger and Commercial vehicles.
• Launched the all new TATA NEXON EV and TATA ALTROZ EV.
• Showcased the TATA ULTRA T7 Electric truck.
• TATA Low Floor Entry BUS was also showcased which is a state-of-the-art solution for urban transport requirement.