Mounted Mould Board Plough
• It can handle the toughest ploughing job with outstanding penetration performance.
• It is designed to work in all types of soil for basic functions such as soil breaking, soil raising and soil turning.
• It can be used in stony and rooted soils.
• The under-frame and unit-to-unit clearance are adequate to cope with trashy conditions.
• Adding an extra furrow or repositioning units to allow for extra clearance is quick and easy.
• The plough has special wear-resistant steel bottoms with bar points for the toughest ploughing jobs.
• Bar point bottoms ensure longer life as they can be extended or reversed and re-used till the last possible length.
|Frame||65x65x8 mm Box & 50 mm Round|
|Tine||36 mm Profile Cut Single Piece|
|Length (L)||1300 mm|
|Width (N)||738 mm|
|Mould Board||8 mm|
|Shovel||40x25 mm Bar (EN n 42 Forged)|
|3 point linkage||65x16 mm Flat & 31 mm Square|
|Width of Cut (B)||610 mm (max)|
|Depth of Cut||350 mm (max)|
235 Kg. (approx.)
Power Required (HP)