Mounted Heavy Duty offset Disc Harrow (8x8)
• To air the soil and to eliminate the weeds.
• For breaking the roots.
• Used in open field work for superficial ploughing, for the shattering of clods, preparation of soil for sowing and burial for organic substances.
• It is designed to work in extreme conditions.
• The angle can be easily adjustable.
• It can be used in both forms i.e. mounted as well as trailed.
• Its heavy duty frame and heavy weight helps to break the clods.
• High quality steel discs.
• Tillage depth of the harrow is 6 inches.
• Easy maintenance.
• Easily transportable as it can be easily attached and mounted.
|No. of Discs||16|
|Frame||Heavy duty box frame|
|Gang bolt||Central Square solid bar with split gangs|
|Height||1170 mm with 560 mm Disc
1220 mm with 610 mm Disc
|Distance between Disks (mm)||225|
|Mounting||CAT n V II (Optional)|
|Disk Diameter (mm)||560/ 610 (Optional)|
|Type of Discs||Notched on Front and Plain in Rear|
|Width of Cut (mm)||1818 n 1843|
|Power Required (HP)||45 - 50|