Mount Disc Plough
• It is used to open new fields and to process stony areas.
• The disc plough is designed to work in all types of soil for basic functions such as soil breaking, soil raising, soil turning and soil mixing.
• It can be used easily at rocky and rooted areas.
• It is especially useful in hard and dry trashy land conditions and in soils where scouring is a major problem.
• In conformity with the soil conditions it is being produced with 2-3 and 4 bottom versions with an option for an extra kit for converting it to extra-bottom plough.
• It can be directly mounted to a tractor.
• The extra heavy-duty pipe frame has trash clearance allowing the plough to operate under heavy crop residue.
|Code||MDP – 001A|
|Frame||Extra Heavy Duty Tubular Frame (OD 168 mm, ID 146 mm)|
|Mounted||CAT n II|
|Discs||660 x 6 mm|
|Disc Spacing||570 mm|
|Colter Disc||500 x 6 mm|
|Scrapper||6 mm n adjustable|
|Bearing||2 Nos. Taper/ Roller Disc|
|Width of Cut||500 n 550 mm|
|Weight||295 kg (approx.)|