Reversible Mounted Moulded Board Plough
• It can handle the toughest ploughing job with outstanding penetration performance.
• It is designed to work in all types of soil for basic functions such as soil breaking, soil raising and soil turning.
• It can be used in stony and rooted soils.
• The under-frame and unit-to-unit clearance are adequate to cope with trashy conditions.
• Adding an extra furrow or repositioning units allowing for extra clearance is quick and easy.
• The plough has special wear-resistant steel bottoms with bar points for the toughest ploughing jobs.
• Bar point bottoms ensure longer life as they can be extended or reversed and re-used till the last possible length.
|Frame||115x115x10mm Box & 50 mm Round|
|Tine||105x40mm profile cut single piece|
|Mould Board||8 mm|
|Shovel (Point)||40x25 mm Bar (EN-42 Forged)|
|3 Point Linkage/ Bearing||75x20 mm Flat/ 32017|
|Width of Cut (Between Tines)||29 inches|
|Depth of Cut||350mm (max)|
|Weight||430 Kg. (approx.)|
|Power Required (HP)||40 - 55|