• Suitable for use in dry as well as wet land cultivation.
• Suitable for light and medium soil conditions.
• Used for loosening and aerating soil up-to a depth of 5-6 inches.
• Prepares seed beds quickly
• Single speed gear box with 3-point linage, compatible with 540 PTO RPM.
• Easy depth adjustment.
• Available in both gear driven and chain driven.
• Type of blade – L Type.
|Tractor power||50 – 55|
|Overall width||205 cm|
|Tillage width||175 cm|
|Gear Box||Single Speed|
|P.T.O. Speed (r.p.m.)||540|
|Gear box Overload Protection||Shear Bolt|
|No. of Flanges||7|
|No. of Blades||42|
|Total WT||377 kg (Approx.)|
9 Tine Tiller
• Suitable for use in stone and root obstructed soil. It is designed for the toughest operations.
• Used for loosening and aerating soil up-to a depth of nine inches.
• Prepares seed beds quickly and economically.
• When one tine strikes a hidden object, the others continue to work at the correct depth.
• Spring loaded assemblies derive their strength from heavy-duty angles, which once fixed to the immensely strong main frame cannot move or strain out of position.
|Frame||75 x 40 mm (Channel)|
|Spring||10 mm WD, 50mm OD 28.5 Coils|
|Tines||50 x 25 mm (Forged)|
|Pairs||65x65x6 mm Angle (Main Steel)|
|Anchor Pin||22 mm|
|Frame Bolt||M 12x35 (High Tensile)|
|Tine Bolt||M 18x65 mm (High Tensile)|
|Linkage 3 point||50x16 mm (Rear)50x16 mm (Front)|
|Shovel||8 mm EN-45|
|Tiller Pin||28 mm|